Thursday, June 30, 2016

Quick Tip: Social media users, please don't do this.

Okay, today I have a social media warning.

So often the topic of social media comes up with my coaching clients.  They feel that other people have a better life or better business etc than they do.

I ask why they think this and they tell me, they see what these people post on Facebook (or other social media sites).

So here's what I want to say today.

DO NOT judge yourself, your life or your business against what other people post on Facebook.

Honestly, I've seen people in restaurants looking absolutely miserable and even sometimes clearly arguing with the person they are out with, then I've seen the "Wow, had an amazing night out with ... tonight."

That's not to say everyone is doing this on social media.

I'm just saying, it's not something to judge yourself against.

Decide who you want to be and work on achieving that instead.

Best wishes, have a great day and subscribe for daily quick tips below.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment