Monday, September 26, 2016

Top 5 Quick Tips Blog Posts

If you've been following the Quick Tips blog for some time, you'll know that I write about quite a range.  If you didn't already know, this blog is my experiment blog (no rules) and as a writer, I love that.  I can simply write a tip on anything that comes to mind and that's exactly what I do.

I love seeing which of the posts are the most popular and I'm often surprised. 
So I thought today, I'd share the top 5 Quick Tips blog posts so far.

1. Do the most important stuff first Productivity tip

2. Zone each room: Tidy, clean and de-clutter Housekeeping tip

3. Increase productivity Hypnosis spotlight post

4. One spot de-clutter Housekeeping tip

5. Law of attraction basics LOA tip


Which is your favourite?

To make sure you get my daily tips, please follow the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment