Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Quick Tips for life blog review and changes

Hi Everyone,

I feel it's time for a review.

As you know I set up this blog as an experiment to see if it was possible to make money from a free blog and not following the standard blogging rules.

The blogs been fairly consistent but doesn't particularly seem to be growing that much. Although we are still only in the early stages.

Up to this point, I've been blogging every day.  I've enjoyed this process so far but with a busy workload in over the coming months, I feel that I need to rethink my posting schedule.

Shifting to weekly posts.

What I'm going to do for the time being is to shift to posting every Monday.  

I like the blog and want to keep it going but for now, I need to put my focus onto my other 2 blogs

Morning Business Chat Business and life advice and support.
 
Ideal Weight Challenge Positive tips for weight loss, healthy living and following my own weight loss journey.

I also have a busy workload with coaching clients over the coming months and feel that although the quick tips posts are short, they are still very time-consuming with a daily schedule.

So that's my plan going forward.

Please do share your thoughts.  

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment