Thursday, September 22, 2016

Set up direct debits and use cash for everything else

Today my tips is a money management tip.  This is one of the very best things I've ever done with regards to managing my money.

Set up a direct debit for anything you need to pay monthly and then use cash for everything else.

I've found that most people think twice before spending actual cash much more than if they can just pop it on a credit card or debit card.

Once the money has gone, it's gone.  You can't buy anything else.

Anything I have left over at the end of the week goes into a treat envelope or into a specific saving envelope.

NOTE: I encourage you to set up an automatic transfer to pay off debt if you have it, pay into an emergency fund and into a savings fund before you give yourself your weekly cash.



No comments:

Post a Comment