Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September Blog Experiment Update

Hi Everyone,

If you're new to the blog, welcome.  I set this blog up as a kind of experiment and because I enjoy sharing tips.

I wanted to see if I could create a successful blog on a free site, with no paid domain name and literally just sharing daily QUICK TIPS.

On my business blog Morning Business Chat I usually write posts that are a minimum of 500 words and often well over 1000 words.  But I wanted the quick tips blog to share just one daily tip and keep it simple.  Most posts are just a few sentences.

My first post was published on the 15th June 2016.  And I've posted daily ever since.

So here's what's going on.

August pageviews - 1505

This is a little lower than I was expecting but lots of my blogging friends have reported a drop over the summer, so I'm fine with this.

The most viewed post is 

Housekeeping Quick Tip: Zone each room, tidy, clean and de-clutter


My audience is mostly from United States, followed by United Kingdom and then Germany. Please say hello in the comments below and let me know where you're from.

Facebook is the social media platform driving the most traffic.

Adsense My estimated earnings from the blog so far is a grand total of £0.74 - Okay I'm not going to live the high life on this am I?  But it's a start.

So that's what I've got for you so far.  Do let me know what sort of tips you want to see on the blog and please follow for daily updates.

Wendy





No comments:

Post a Comment