Friday, July 8, 2016

Quick Tips for Life Blog Review July 8th 2016

Hi, so I thought I'd add in a quick update as to what I'm doing here on the quick tips blog.  I have to tell you that I'm really enjoying creating these quick daily tips and I really hope you're enjoying reading them.

If you do like them please follow the blog below.

So, I am up to 26 posts and 1233 page views.  I had initially thought I'd wait until I had over 100 posts up before adding Adsense to further monetize this blog.

However as I have no intention of filling up the blog with ads at any time, I thought I may as well do it now.

There is one below the post and one at the side.

I already have Adsense on my other two blogs where I share long posts.  I will be really interested to see the results.

Okay, that's all for today.  I'll update you more, later in the month.

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment